Handling Angry and Upset Customers
$49.00 (Incl. GST)
As someone who serves customers, you will probably encounter angry and upset individuals at some point in time. How you respond can make the difference between a customer who feels satisfied and one who will never want to do business with your organisation again.
This module has been developed to assist in your understanding of how to respond to angry and upset customers. It will also look at how to manage stress after dealing with these types of customers.
- Recognise the importance of customer service
- Explain why customers become angry or upset
- Identify how to respond to angry and upset customers
- Discuss ways to manage stress
- Recognise the contents of your organisation’s Complaints Policy and Procedures
Approx. 30 min
Available for 6 months from the date of enrolment
- Completion Certificate
- Flexibility to work at your own pace, from a device and location of your choice
- Unlimited access to course content for up to 6 months from enrolment