$49.00 (Incl. GST)
Employees within an organisation will undergo a probation period when they first start. As a Manager, it is therefore vital for you to understand your key responsibilities during this period and know how to deal with any performance, conduct or attendance issues.
- Identify the length and purpose of the probation period
- Explain the rights of employees and organisations during the probation period
- Identify and discuss your responsibilities during probation
- Discuss how to deal with performance, conduct and attendance issues during the probation period.
Approx. 30 min
Available for 6 months from the date of enrolment
- Completion Certificate
- Flexibility to work at your own pace, from a device and location of your choice
- Unlimited access to course content for up to 6 months from enrolment