$49.00 (Incl. GST)
As a leader you are expected to be an example to other employees and embody your organisation’s values and ethics. It is important that you are professional, model good behaviour and represent your organisation in a confident and positive light.
This module has been developed to give you an overview of what it means to be a leader. It will also outline the skills you require to help you meet the before mentioned expectations.
- Explain what leadership is
- Understand the difference between leaders and managers
- Outline the most common leadership theories
- Summarise the different leadership styles
- Identify the key skills leaders need for success
Approx. 30 min
Available for 6 months from the date of enrolment
- Completion Certificate
- Flexibility to work at your own pace, from a device and location of your choice
- Unlimited access to course content for up to 6 months from enrolment