Short Courses - Customer Service
Professional Telephone Etiquette
$49.00 (Incl. GST)
The telephone is one of the main ways we communicate with our colleagues, customers and business contacts.
This module has therefore been developed to help you improve your understanding of how to conduct yourself professionally while on the phone.
- Describe how to answer and make phone calls
- Discuss how to control your voice
- Discuss how to practise active listening
- Explain how to use voicemail
- Discuss how and when to use mobile phones
Approx. 30 min
Available for 6 months from the date of enrolment
- Completion Certificate
- Flexibility to work at your own pace, from a device and location of your choice
- Unlimited access to course content for up to 6 months from enrolment