Short Courses - Communication and Personal Development
$49.00 (Incl. GST)
Being a confident problem solver is important to your success and can make a huge difference to your career. Much of that confidence comes from having a good process to use when approaching a problem.
Outlining the five-stage process for problem solving will help in solving problems quickly and effectively.
- Outline the five stages in the problem-solving process
- Apply tools to properly define a problem’s root cause
- Collect and record critical information surrounding a problem
- Facilitate brainstorming sessions to generate solution options
- Evaluate the suggested options and choose the best solution
- Create a project plan to assist with the smooth implementation of the solution
- Evaluate whether the solution was successful and review the process used
Approx. 30 min
Available for 6 months from the date of enrolment
- Completion Certificate
- Flexibility to work at your own pace, from a device and location of your choice
- Unlimited access to course content for up to 6 months from enrolment