Managing Workplace Conflict
$49.00 (Incl. GST)
Effective conflict management is based on a solid understanding of the different ways conflict emerges and can be resolved.
This module has been developed to increase your awareness of how conflict emerges. It will also increase your understanding of how to manage conflict to prevent it from negatively affecting staff dynamics.
- Describe the nature and causes of conflict
- Understand your responsibilities in relation to managing conflict
- Explain the different types of conflict
- Identify the stages of conflict, including the early warning signs of conflict
- Recognise how people respond to conflict
- Understand when conflict escalates to bullying
- Demonstrate how to prevent and manage conflict
Approx. 30 min
Available for 6 months from the date of enrolment
- Completion Certificate
- Flexibility to work at your own pace, from a device and location of your choice
- Unlimited access to course content for up to 6 months from enrolment